The Policy determines the order of processing of the personal data and other information and protection measures of protection of the personal data and other information in the Company for the purpose of protecting user’s rights during the procession of his personal data, including the user’s privacy rights.
The User of the website has to familiarize with the Policy when registering a request for entering into partnership with NDA LLC on the website and creating an account. The User provides his consent on personal data procession under art 9 №152-FZ.
Limited liability company “National Digital Aggregator” (PSRN 1157746188456, TIN 7709451253), that established in accordance with legislation of Russian Federation and with registration place: 109029, Moscow, Bolshaya Kalitnikovskaya street, house 42, office 316/1, is the Personal Data Processing Operator.
- Personal information of the User
1.1. The Personal information of the User under this Policy refers to:
1.1.1. Personal data which User provides by his own will and in his own interest when applying the request for entering into partnership with NDA LLC and registering (creating) an account on website and also while using the website.
Personal information of the User (personal data), which Company proceeds when dealing with User’s applications:
- phone number of the User;
- е-mail of the User.
1.1.2 Data which transmitted automatically in the using of the Company’s website including cookie files, information about User’s device. Detailed terms of cookie files proceedings specified in the Policy of Cookies proceeding (Appendix No 1 to this Policy)
1.2. This Policy applies to relations between User of the Company’s site and the Company. Company accepts no responsibility or liability for proceeding of user’s personal data by third parties whose websites or other digital resources accessible via a link to the User on the website. User’s data on that occasion shall be proceeded by these third parties under their terms.
1.3. The Company is guided by the User’s integrity (the User provides correct data to the Company) when proceeding personal data. If its necessity of personal data actualization, the User shall request the Company by sending the request to the Company’s address or (and) by email of the Company firstname.lastname@example.org. Company shall alter information about the user and notify the user in thirty (30) days from the date of User’s request in a manner that User determined in the request.
1.4. Before the start of using the website and registration om website, the User provides consent to the procession of personal data specified in para 1.1.1. of this Policy which includes following means of processing: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.5. Consent to the procession of personal data is provided to the necessary term for the achieving the purposes specified in para 2.1 of this Policy within the legislative restrictions. After expiration of the following term or after withholding of User’s consent, personal data of the User shall be destroyed.
1.6. Company does not collect data for the purpose of creation “User’s portrait” to the extent that may significantly affect on User’s rights and freedom and also doesn’t collect the information that belongs to the special category of personal data under FZ№ 152
- Purposes of data collection and procession of Personal information of the Users
2.1. Procession of User’s personal data is carried out for the provision of services on the website of the Company, precisely for the purposes:
- receiving and review applications for entering into partnership with NDA LLC via application form on website
- creation of User’s account for the access to personalized services of the Company;
- authorization (identification) of the User;
- entering into and/or performance of the contacts between User and the Company
- provide the feedback with the User, including notifications, requests, processing of User’s applications and requests;
- quality improvement of the Company’s services and website;
- providing client support to the User;
- improvement and greater stability of the website, it’s usability and also creation of new services by getting feedback from users about current services;
- providing information to the User about evets and activities of Company in accordance with para 1 art 18 of Federal law of Russia “On advertising” of 13.03.2006 № 38-FZ;
- conducting statistical researches based on User’s personal data;
- marketing and promotion of Company’s services by direct contacts with potential clients by electronic means of communication;
- provision of other information directly related to fulfillment of Company’s obligations under the User agreement and this Policy.
3.1. Security and confidentiality of personal data processed by Company are provided by technical, legal and organizational measures, required by federal legislation on personal data and applicable international standards.
The Company produced and implemented the internal regulatory documents for personal data protection which approves the requirements for the organization of measures aimed at User’s personal data protection.
3.2. The Company provides confidentiality of personal information and legal and technical measures from unauthorized access to the information, from occasional or illegal destruction, loss, misuse, disclosure and other illegal ways of data procession.
3.3. NDA LLC has the right to transmit personal information of the User to third parties for the purposes stipulated in para 2.1. of this Policy, including the situation when it’s necessary to transmit user’s data for providing him certain service of the Company or fulfillment an obligation under a contract between the User and the Company.
Third parties under this Policy:
- partners of NDA LLC with residential place in the Russian Federation and in countries that provide adequate protective measures of users’ personal data.
- other third parties, if transmission is needed for fulfillment legal requirements under Russian legislation (in case when data is transmitted to public authorities of Russia)
Also, the Company has the right to transmit non-disclosive data of users for researches, provision of services or works performance under contract with NDA LLC.
3.4. For Users – citizens of Russia, Company processes their personal data, including storage, involving the use of databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation. If applicable, the processing of personal data and protection of personal data of foreign citizens carried out in accordance with the applicable laws of foreign countries.
4.1. Company may change the provisions of this Policy. The Company specify the date of the most recent update in current version of the Policy when changes the document. New version of the Policy will come into force from the date of its placement on website of the Company https://maggregator.com unless otherwise stipulated by the new version of the Policy.
- Questions and suggestions
Questions and suggestions about this Policy, the User may send to support department by email of the Company email@example.com.
This Cookies policy (далее – Политика Cookie) has been drawn up regarding to cookie files used on the website of the website of the Company https://maggregator.com (hereinafter – the site)
The User approves his consent and familiarization with all terms of this Policy by accepting the Policy
The User confirms his consent on the procession of information when he visits any of Company’s website pages.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files or fragments of information created by the website, which are stored on User’s computer or on User’s device through website. After web browser stored files, information about this may be sent back to the website, when web browser authenticates the User through opening the page of the website.
Types of cookies
Temporary (sessional): shall be deleted after the User closes his browser.
Constant: shall be stored in the device memory till the moment when User will delete them or till the expiration date of their storage.
Purposes of cookies usage
- simplification and improving the effectiveness of website in response toUsers’ preferences
- obtain the information about how the User had stumbled on the site (for example via link on the website of partners of the Company). The information can be sent from the website to web browser and vice versa.
- collecting the statistics protection Users against the fraud and detection of the fraud and protection against other threats.
How to prevent the User from using cookies (delete cookies)
The Company drew attention on the User’s prohibition of using cookies may cause a failure the process of using the website, lower productivity and limitation of its functions. That’s why the Company recommends to use the cookies with settings by choice of the User.